+65 6610 7579 sales@jexaircon.sg

Payment Methods

Paynow

PayNow to 201532800E, JEX AIRCON PRIVATE LIMITED. The installer will verify and issue you invoice once received payment.

Payment on installation day, before the opening of aircon boxes for installation

For 2 trips installation, 30% on the day of the first trip, pipings installation day. Remaining 70% on the day of 2nd trip, aircon indoor and outdoor units installation day.

Bank Transfer

Bank Transfer to OCBC 558845350001, Jex Aircon. The installer will verify and issue you invoice once received payment.

Payment on installation day, before the opening of aircon boxes for installation

For 2 trips installation, 30% on the day of the first trip, pipings installation day. Remaining 70% on the day of 2nd trip, aircon indoor and outdoor units installation day.

Cash

Pass cash directly to our installer. The installer will issue you an invoice indicating the amount collected.
Payment on installation day, before the opening of aircon boxes for installation

For 2 trips installation, 30% on the day of the first trip, pipings installation day. Remaining 70% on the day of 2nd trip, aircon indoor and outdoor units installation day.

Credit Card Full Payment

We accept both Visa or Mastercard

Credit Card payment available at 2.5% processing fee, full payment to be made on-site visit day.

Site Supervisor will collect card payment on-site using our mobile credit card terminals. He will verify and issue you invoice and credit card receipt once payment approved.

DBS or POSB Credit Card Instalment Plan

6 or 12 Months Instalment Plan available for only DBS/POSB Credit Cardholder DBS/POSB Credit Card payment instalment available at 3.8% processing fee, full payment to be made on-site visit day. Site Supervisor will collect card payment on-site using our mobile credit card terminals. He will verify and issue you invoice and credit card receipt once payment approved.

Whats' included

All price stated inclusive of GST and basic Installation for HDB with Aircon Ledge.

Additional charges apply for private estates and HDB without Aircon Ledge (Purchase of Bracket + $150).

If required 1st trip installs piping and trunking, 2nd trip to install Aircon, add $100 for an additional trip.

Non-standard HDB installation includes, 

  • Piping from outdoor condenser unit to individual indoor fan coil unit exceeded 15 meters. 
  • Existing pipings and cables concealed behind wardrobes or inside walls.
  • No available electrical air conditioner powerpoint. Need either 15-ampere power socket or 20-ampere isolator.

 

You "Jex" Gotta get it

Jex Aircon air conditioner servicing and installation van singapore
Call Now Button
Compare Aircon
×

Cart

Click to open chat
1
WhatsApp Jex Aircon
Hi, how can we help you? 🙂
Powered by